Fairway Cares is the charitable arm of Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation, providing care packages and financial aid to those in need. Fairway Cares operates using employee referrals to find families and individuals who could use some help. By focusing on those who are facing critical illness or have suffered physical trauma or lost a loved one, Fairway Cares makes a large impact on the lives of people in need.
Here are a few of the kind acts recently administered by Fairway Cares:
- Helped the family of a 9-year-old with brain cancer repair their furnace
- Helped a mom pay funeral expenses for her 26-year-old who passed away from sleep apnea
- Helped with travel expenses for a family seeking treatment for their 3-year-old with cancer
- Supplied a care package for a 40-year-old man who underwent open-heart surgery
- Delivered a care package for a 32-year-old mom battling cancer for the second time
- Provided a care package for a Fairway employee whose son died tragically
- Gave a care package to a Fairway employee who lost their grandmother
I am grateful and proud to work for a company that does so much for so many.
To learn more about Fairway Cares, click here.